Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Re-balancing & What it Means for My Guide

After careful thought, I've decided to leave my guide like it is in regards to the re-balancing update. It affects much of my information about troops, what is (now was as it could have changed) the best, and their respective cost. I've decided upon this course due to several reasons. Mainly, since I no longer play I am not out their testing it out first-hand. That has been what my guide has been in the past. My first hand experiences being passed on.  Secondly, even if I was to try and figure all the units out again and run all the numbers, I've been told by several old friends that still play that there are many new spells, the hero worlds effects were merged into the game and it has become in some aspects a whole new game. To me, that makes it impossible to try and figure it out without playing for which I do not have to time for. I regret that my guide will not be complete in ever aspect as that was my goal when I started. I'm happy to see however how useful my review and opinion on the new hero's have been. It is still by far the most popular post in my guide.

With all of this said, I am not done with this guide yet. I still have yet to write about the WW Age. Many people have been asking about that so I will get to it sometime soon I hope. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have good New Year's. Thank you for all your support and your participation and views. It is a great encouragement!

~Maciver

No comments:

Post a Comment